Canon is all set to announce the new 6D Mark II camera on June 29. The camera has had its own share of leaked photos and here are some of them specially for you. All you Canon crazy fan boys, here is the first look:
The 6D Mark II has had a few hardware and cosmetic changes but overall, the camera seems to have a similar look to the previous 6D Mark I. The new camera is rumored to be a little larger but slightly lighter than its predecessor.
Here are the dimensions for you to compare:
- Canon 6D Mark I : 145 x 112 x 71 mm Weight: 769.99g
- Canon 6D Mark II : 145 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm Weight: 765g
The specifications of the new camera are said to be something like these:
- A new 26.2 MP CMOS sensor
- 3 inches (probably) Canon’s first fully articulated screen on a full-frame DSLR.
- 6.5 fps continuous shooting
- Full HD video recording with 5-axis electronic image stabilization.
- 45 cross-type AF points
- Dual Pixel Technology
- Maximum ISO of 40,000 (expandable to 102400)
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- GPS (built-in)
The Japanese website Nokishita Camera is where all the information about the camera was first published.